Saturday, August 1, 2009

Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss & grey hair problems?

For me right now 24years,Before 3 years back my hair was very thick but on that time for me little bit grey hair also their (some 3-4%), it's very less. But simply I started dying my hair to avoid that one. On that time I did not face any problems, but now the situation is worst. My hair became very thin, and it's start falling. Now, my hair density is also reducing. Really I am worrying too much for that. I thought to stop dying but after I started use dye almost 65-70% of my hairs became grey. I could not able to stop also. Now I am worrying for the mistake what I did. I don閳ユ獩 know what I should do now, totally in confused stage. Is there any natural treatment available to solve my hair loss problem and how can retain my hair color without grey also?



Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss %26amp; grey hair problems?

I know you probably don't want to hear this but....



Stop regarding it as a problem and accept it as a natural process.



I've earned every one of my grey hairs!



I believe grey hair gives a man a look of distinction.



It is theorized that worry and stress increase hair loss. Take a good deep breath and know that time marches on. It's the people who don't care what color your hair is or how much of it you have, the people who value you for your character, not your appearance who will mean the most to you in the long run.



Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss %26amp; grey hair problems?

if your problem is genetic, you have low chance! but if not, u can call a Dr. (hair and skin)



Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss %26amp; grey hair problems?

for hair loss,high protein diet might help you.and for the Grey hair,hair-blacken might help



Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss %26amp; grey hair problems?

You have to stop dying your hair. That stuff is not good for you because those are chemicals that infiltrate your skin and destroy your hair cells.



Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss %26amp; grey hair problems?

Well, I feel for you; I too am watching myself die. They say from 19 on, it's downhill. At 21 my hairline started to recede. By 35 I had a no longer deniable Al Gore bald spot on the back of my head. And at 37, the grey hairs started.



At first I was scared at the stark reality, so I would get buzz cuts and pluck the greys. People continued to think that I was in my mid to late 20's. But then the greys multiplied. And as you know grey hair grows at about three times the speed of hair with color. I was losing.



Dying hair, I know from experience, only makes it worse. Your best bet it to dye the greys selectively. And move on. Don't plan you funeral yet.



Anybody can give me a good solution for hair loss %26amp; grey hair problems?

this site tells you how to naturally regrow your hair. hope this was helpful to you.



https://paydotcom.com/r/5276/mwari23/433...

No comments:

Post a Comment