Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to buy Grey, hair dye?

I am 21 and for about 5 years I have wanted to dye my hair grey. I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good store where I can buy grey hair colour? Thanks.



And, no, I do not want to go through having children and a job and all that inorder to have grey hair.



I want to buy Grey, hair dye?

apart from having my bills ask a chemist or go blond



I want to buy Grey, hair dye?

manic panic sells a grey. sally beauty supply sells it, or possibly any beauty supply store that carries hair color. you also have to get a lightener, like flash lightening hair bleach to take the color out of your hair first, then apply the color you want. hey maybe you can do it like highlights so the grey looks more real? my friend is telling me there isn't a grey shade, but i think i saw it. i know for sure there is a white called driven snow or something like that, maybe you could do that and add a grey toner?



I want to buy Grey, hair dye?

If your hair is dark your going to have to bleach it. Then you can go to any drugstore and buy a grey shade. I saw a younger woman who had long hair and she dyed it grey and it looked relly cool. Good luck.



I want to buy Grey, hair dye?

i dont get why you want grey hair......most people want to get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment