Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair is very dry. And I have grey hair too. Can I do a permanent straightening? Will that worsen

I'm 29 now and I've been having Grey hair since 24. I apply henna once every 2 months. Can you suggest a good shampoo and conditioner or any other treatment that can help me?



My hair is very dry. And I have grey hair too. Can I do a permanent straightening? Will that worsen my hair?

I like pantene they have really good products. try the one that says intensive moisture or something like that.



and if you decide to straighten your hair you should use aphogee. it is supposed to keep hair healthy and undo some of the damage of the chemicals.



My hair is very dry. And I have grey hair too. Can I do a permanent straightening? Will that worsen my hair?

it will make it worse, but you can work it up again, when i got my perm done it was in terrible conditionbut i used special conditioners and its really soft now.



My hair is very dry. And I have grey hair too. Can I do a permanent straightening? Will that worsen my hair?

I take vitamin E (fish oil nature made) 1200 mgs twice to three times a day.



I also use Aussie Moist Shampoo and Aussie Moist Conditioner (around $ 7 a piece for the big bottles) and I love it. Is your hair curly that is why you want to straighten it?



Get your hair feeling smoother and softer first before doing more damage. You can try a salon but I bet Aussie will work. If not there are all kinds of moist shampoos/conditioners out there w/o the cost of the salon.



Good Luck!



My hair is very dry. And I have grey hair too. Can I do a permanent straightening? Will that worsen my hair?

Suave Professionals conditioners is a great line for dry hair. Also Garnier Fructis and a little more pricey line that works is Nexxus. You may want to do a deep conditioner and leave in treatment by Infusium 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment