Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Does anything stop grey hair? any old wives' tales will be considered.?

yes, I know I can dye my hair. I would like to know if there is anything that can stop or slow it down. Is it really stress or genetic related?



Does anything stop grey hair? any old wives' tales will be considered.?

stress has a lot to do with it, but it's mostly genetic. my grandmother just turned 80, and has very little gray hair. i found my first and only at 21. I use a lot of products in my hair. I don't think she has ever used any (besides the basics). I think that has a lot to do with it as well:what you do to your hair when you are young. She is full native american. I'm not sure if that is a factor or not;)



Does anything stop grey hair? any old wives' tales will be considered.?

To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment