Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

I am 25 but 2/3 of my hair has already gone white. I have to dye my hair every 2 months to cover up, but the color i use normally fades after 2-3 weeks or few washes... help!



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

I used to really like Clairol Ultress but it seems they stopped making it...



Pick any coloring that says 'Permanent' on the box. These are designed to last as long as your hair does...



Remember that color resistant grey usually takes the full 45 minutes instead of the minimum 25 minutes too..



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

you need to switch to doing hi-lights.When you do one color its more noticble as it grows out.Also make sure you use a shampoo for colored hair.



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

Hi there, I get mine professionally done every 2 months or so. There is nothing on the market now for "long lasting". Even permanent hair color washes out after a time. So, with what you would pay to do it yourself, I highly suggest going to a salon. Good luck!



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

NUMBER ONE THE COLOR YOU BYE IN THE DEPARTMENT STORE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO LAST TO LONG THAT WAY YOU HAVE TO SPEND MORE MONEY EVERY EIGHT WEEKS . YOU NEED TO GO TO A BEAUTICIAN AND GET IT DONE RIGHT , YOU MIGHT BE USING THE WRONG COLOR FOR YOUR HAIR , ALSO YOU WANT TO LOOK FOR A SHAMPOO THAT WILL HELP YOUR COLOR LAST LONGER, THE SALON S WILL HAVE THESE PRODUCTS . HOPE IT HELPS .



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

there is a technique called "pre-softening." it basically allows the color to enter your grey and last longer. go to your hairdresser and ask her about this process. watch her, and if you do your color at home, you can do the pre-softening process yourself.



however, it is difficult to acheive expected results from store-purchased hair colors. they are metallic dyes and aren't the most reliable..many people are not satisfied with the trueness of the color, compared to a professional product.



if i weren't licensed, i would go with Clairol from a beauty supply store which is open to the public. the products in places like that offer better quality than the classics found in the supermarket.



also, apply to the grey hair first. that will take much longer to process.



the type of shampoo used is very important. for example, if you want to get rid of a color or a perm, all you have to do is wash your hair with Prell a few times.



hope this helps!



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

Go to a hairdresser and get a permanent colour. Also get you hair a shade lighter each time you get your colour, then it doesn't stand out so much with the regrowth. I also have grey hair that start when I was young. I originally had dark hair. It has been red, and now I am slow going to go blond



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

I have the same problem, its like I wrote this wuestion! and im 25! I use permanent dye and your right it fades so fast! Heres some tips I have gotten, my hairdresser told me ( while getting my hair cut, I will not go to a salon for this way too expensive)



That you need to use luke warn water for your hair in the shower, NOT hot water! I usually take scortching hot showers, think of it like this what if you washed all your clothes in hot water every time, THEY WOULD FADE!!!



Makes sense to me, also I was referred to Nice and easy, which seems to last a little longer! I was used to using FERIA! I liked the look of the box I guess..



Long-lasting hair dye for grey hair?

All haircolor products you will use will not hide gray hair no longer than a few weeks. I have tried them all. You will have to keep touching up the roots every couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment