Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

My daugher thinks I am to young looking to have grey hair, but gee I am fifty eight, and I would love to let my hair go grey, but she insists I keep it blond,,what do you think, grey or blond, I have to add, I have great skin, no wrinkles...and do look good as a blond, but I can't perm dyed hair,and I would love a body perm, but don't know if loosing the blond would be worth it...



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

I think there is nothing as lovely as a woman with confidence in herself.........



That said....I am 40 and the gray is sneaking into my temples....



Last night I was about to buy some hair color to get rid of it, but my sons talked me out of it....



You know I am 40 and people think I am 30.......even with the gray.....Like you I have great skin......no wrinkles and I like who I am....



That said........DO WHAT MAKES JUDY SWEET HAPPY!!!



I have never seen you and I know without a doubt you are gorgeous! Silver hair is beautiful and a truly confident woman can pull it off....stunningly!



And that is all I have to say about that!



Peace.



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

Thank you for best answer.....and I meant every word I typed.



Peace. Report It



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

BLONDE!!!!!!! PLEASEE



grey hair disgusts me it really makes me want to throw up lol



go blonde!!!



=)



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

well if you can get away with it why not go for the blonds? grey tends to make people looks older, no offense to anyone.



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

I just went around with my daughter on that same subject when I turned 56. I won and the dye goes!



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

Well I would do blonde. But if you want it to be more natural then you can do grey. It's just that,no offense, but grey makes you look older..especially if you have good skin and you look good as a blonde. go with blonde! good luck! hope this helped =]



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

It makes men and women look older than they are. That's OK for younger people trying to look older but the kiss of senior citizenism (not a word?) for most 40 somethings. I've known women who are prematurely gray and they don't get much attention but when they color it everyone says wow you look so much younger. As long as you can pull it off and you are comfortable being blond I see no reason not to look as good as you feel. At the same time if you don't mind looking your age and to have a more carefree hair style which alot of older women do why not? Probably being a slave to fashion all these years, it might be a pleasant change. I should think women your age would love to have the choices you have.



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

i see nothing wrong with it at all



Poll...what do you think of Grey hair?

That's a decision you will have to make on your own. I personally love any color hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment