Wednesday, July 29, 2009

19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

im starting to get white hairs in the front of my hair, I have a full head of hair , but there is like a little line of white hair going in the front of my hair , like a super villain or somethin.... I am very stressed out all the time with 2 jobs ,and going to college , and taking care the family. and my girlfriend cheated on me....and Im a insomniac , and a recovered drug addict turned boxer.



should I be worring about this, dose this mean im gunna live till like 25?



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

My buddy suffered the same affliction. All I can say is: Be happy, my grandfather went completely bald by the time he was 19, so...get a cape and learn acrobatics!



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

ok its just stress related im sure! take it easy for a few week and it should go away! if not use a hair dye!



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

It is well known that some people are prone to white hair after a shock or stressful times in their lives, and since you have had all this upheaval I would say it's good this is the only sign. I would respect my body and react to its cry for help by calming down, finding a way to reduce stress, dumping your old girlfriend and having good nice friends around to let off steam. White hair never killed anyone, and besides it looks very interesting on a man in my opinion. If it gets more and bothers you too much, you could always die it, but really your well being is most important now, don't think about your looks and definitely don't worry, worry is the biggest stress causing feeling a human could have. Take it easy and celebrate the fact that you are back in college and clean and active and still have a long life ahead of you.



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

Is this a serious ques.?I had my first grey hair at 6 and am still here.



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

Stress can facilitate it. However it is also a family trait. All the women in my family started getting gray hair early in life. I started getting them @ 14,by the time I was 25,it was so bad I had to start dying it. My mom,and grandma were the same way....Genes play into it too............Dont worry,they make great hair dying products for men now....just be glad you dont have a balding trait,but,you will lose alot of hair if your under great stress,thats true for men and women,,,,and no,your not gonna die......but if it makes you feel better,go get an annual physical from your doc....



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

hahahaha oh man, too funny!



still your best line:



If i see a guy with a cow boy hat , handle bar mustache , and 2 giant revlovers , im gunna know to stay 100 ft. away from him. specially if I was a gay bunny.



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

CALM DOWN ITS OK. MY FRIEND HAD THE SAME THING GONING ON WITH HIS HAIR AND HE HAD LONG HAIR BUT JUST IMBRASS IT IT PROBABLY LOOKS COOL TO PEOPLE BUT NOT TO YOU. SO CHILL OUT BOUT IT YOU HAVE ENOUGH GOIN ON IN YOUR LIFE TO WORRY BOUT THAT LITTLE THING.



19 and grey hair!!!??? wtf?

Hair greying can be termed as one of the first visible signs of aging. Aging can show itself no better than expressing by the hair turning grey. Apart from the aging factor, premature hair greying can slowly banish your youthfulness. In that aspect hair greying is definitely a cause to worry. Here are some useful tips to treat your grey hair



What causes grey hair?



Intervening grey strands in your beautiful tresses is due to the cessation of colour pigment (melanin) in hair follicle. Pigment cells that are present at the base of the hair follicle stop producing pigment, which leads to lose of original hair colour. Melanocytes are the cells that produce melanin, which is responsible for the colour of the body and hair. With aging, melanocytes lose their ability in producing pigments, which leads to greying.



Physical or mental stress, malnutrition and constant worrying are some of the causes for premature greying. Apart from all this, genetics play an important role in hair greying. If your parents or your grandparents were victims of premature hair greying there are ample chances for your hair to go grey prematurely.



Washing hair in hot water, drying hair using an electric dryer and an unclean scalp can also cause premature greying.



(See the link below for additional info. My mother turned totally grey at the age of 30 and she is now 64, so I don't think you have to worry. I hope this helps. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment