Monday, July 27, 2009

Grey hair reversal?

I have a few grey hairs. I noticed one of them looked odd upon closer evaluation I realized that about half of the hair was grey but the part growing out of my scalp was dark brown. It looked like I dyed that one strand white and it was starting to grow out. I have found a couple of others like this also.



Has anyone else ever seen this or had this happen to them? Does anyone know why this could happen



Grey hair reversal?

Take the Homeopathic Remedy PSORINUM in 1M potency once a week for the reversal of premature greying hair. No Side Effects and No Complications of any sort.



Take Care and God Bless You !



Grey hair reversal?

If your taking zinc your hear will go back to it's natural color.



Grey hair reversal?

Yes this happened to me. I never did find out what caused it, but it was that way for a few years. Then of course my hair started greying and stayed that way (well, not for long, since I colored it).

No comments:

Post a Comment