Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why does your hair turn grey? And is it part hereditary?

I have had early greying of hair I think. I have lots of grey around my temples and it makes me feel old. No one eles I know has as much as I do at my age. Is there anything besides dying my hair to make it go away, or at least slow down the pigment loss? Any supplements or vitamins that would help?



Why does your hair turn grey? And is it part hereditary?

Everything that you have been, are and will be is genetic. Pretty simple ain't it



Why does your hair turn grey? And is it part hereditary?

it is likely totally heriditary. people somethimes report that their hair went grey because of some bad part of thier life, but what about all the people who went grey anyway?



Why does your hair turn grey? And is it part hereditary?

No, you're like Rogue. Its probably cool looking, and its a mark of character and uniqueness. Make it work for you, not against you. Dye it. Braid it. Or just let it fly. It's you.



Why does your hair turn grey? And is it part hereditary?

real mechanism unknown..



Why does your hair turn grey? And is it part hereditary?

It usually is genetically determined.



Assuming that it is not hereditary in your case, just make sure you have a healthy diet. Try to find a supplement containing PABA and Folic Acid. All the B Vitamins in fact are necessary for the production of hair colour. Also Copper is important for hair colour production. A good multimineral supplement containing copper and zinc plus B Vitamins is beneficial for the hair. At least you can try but it is not guaranteed if genetics has played a role.



Read this forum as there are some interesting posts:



http://forum.lef.org/default.aspx?f=35%26amp;m...



Why does your hair turn grey? And is it part hereditary?

It can be hereditary. My mother greyed early and both my sisters were completely grey before they were 30.



You can also grey prematurely if you have been quite ill and nerves can play a big part in it also.

No comments:

Post a Comment