Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

I need some opinions. My boyfriend (and i'm using his Yahoo account. Not gay or anything) isn't even 20 yet and he's already going grey. His father was completely grey before he was 30. I tried to convince him to let me dye it but he thinks its a pain and that it doesn't look bad at all. Does anyone else think that for someone that young that it looks bad? Right now its kinda evenly spread. His temples, some on the top and the goatee he's growing is really bad. Its more then half grey. He said that if people really thought it was bad that he'd let me fix it.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

if you love him what does it really matter. my now husband i have been with since I was 14 and he was 16. He has always had some grey hair i could care less cause he treats me like a queen and always has, and if you so worried about his grey then maybe you have the prob



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

i dont think that it is attractive!!



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

Just be thankful that he isnt bald. You are probably making him feel even more insecure because you keep telling him he has grey hair.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

Leave his hair alone. Look how great Taylor Hicks looks and Steve Martin was white headed in his early 20's. It looks nice.



No to the goatee and not to dying his hair.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

Do it when he is sleeping :) Go for that Suprise factor :)



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

Well I do kinda agree w/ ya but at the same time I have blond hair and if my b-friend told me to dye it black I would say SCREW YOU!!!!



LOL



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

you should care what he looks like just whats on the inside and his personality



good luck in the future



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

if a girl cant judge him by his personality. then shes def not worth it. let him show off his unique feature and let ppl love him the way he is



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

I personally don't mind grey hair I think it's sexy. It's that distinguished gentlemen look.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

閳?I personally think gray hair does make a person look older than maybe they are or should look. It would look better colored being he is so very young, but if he is comfortable with it ,let it be it's just hair.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

I've never really liked the whole i'm-young-and-i-have-grey-hair-thing. But that's just me. All that really matters is if he likes it. Just a warning though, guys with grey hair who are trying to impress girls, wear a hat or curl up and dye.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

If he wants to try dying his hair it's best to let a professional do it - if done incorrectly it can look very strange. But I think men can look very handsome with greying hair! Coloring grey hair involves a lot of upkeep that most men don't want to be bothered with.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

isnt it whats on the inside that counts though?



plus, look at taylor hicks, the american idol winner. He's awesome!



but if your boyfriend feels insecure or embarrassed about it at all, its not worth the agony. Get it dyed. Just dont do it at home because it may get all screwed up. Always go to a salon so you know it wont turn into a disaster.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

My dad started going grey at 18, and it turns out I've inherited this gene (I just started going grey, and I'm 17!!) and I'm loving it!! It's an excuse to dye my hair whatever color I want, and I think it looks fantabulous when I just leave it alone. Also, because I'm young, a lot of the time people think I'm a rebel for some cause, and they take to me very easily. I think it's a good thing!! ^_^



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

Give him a brake.....if he like to keep his hair grey....good!!!



and if he ever feels like dye his hair, good !!!



I think young men this grey hair, look VERY SEXY !!!!



I am sure he must look very good with his grey hair.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

Well it depends, if he is just sooo not into dying his hair than maybe he won't keep up the maintenance work you know? If he is fine with the way he looks than maybe graying hair could be his unique feature. I think that 20 is really young for gray hair but it is kind of unique! I'd be careful of those older ladies trying to steal your man though because he might be looking around 45 lol!



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

There's a few men that can pull it off...and if anyone says Taylor Hicks that's just...wrong. I mean Steve Martin looks good and so does George Clooney.



Now I'm just throwing this out there, but depending on his face shape, if he shaved off the goatee he might look a lot better. Just make sure he's not to insecure about it.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

God Bless you. You are a saint.



Do not let this man go grey. I let my husband go grey and he got fat and made Grampa sounds by the time he was 26. He quit having fun by 30 and our sexlife was GONE by 33.



He is no longer my husband.



FF%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; 20 years..... he looks like crap.



Now, how do I get rid of my new husbands tie-dyed



shirt? he is 52 and it looks really, really bad. lol



and young clerks trying to be sweet say... oh !!!! I love your shirt ! ( ie...it looks cute on an old guy... I'm gonna text my friends LOL)



my vote:



dye that hair.



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

no it's not bad! they is this news reporter more grey hair he has the hotter he is



Grey Hair on a Young Guy attractive?

To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

1 comment:

  1. I started seeing a guy that has greying hair. He is so perfect in every other way however I look really really young. Im 26 and without make up I look 12. With make up I may pass for 24. Hes 33 and they grey hair think only bugs me cause it makes him look closer to 40 and when were out together he may look to some like my dad or a cradle robber. How can I politely ask him to dye it. Weve only been on one date but for some reason its something thats really bugging me. Ahhh... help please! How to ask him in a way that isnt considered rude or offensive.

    ReplyDelete