Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

Is there any medicine or vitamin to turn the greying hair to normal black.At this point of time i am taking it in my stride and am very happy. Thanking you all in advance. Have a great day.



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

i would like to know too!!!!!



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

Nope - afraid not. Your best bet is an easy dye method (women do it, no reason men can't). I suppose grey hair is better than baldness.



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

No medicine to turn it back to its original color. Try coloring it.



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

I am wondering the same thing...... so far I have come up with nothing, i color my hair every two weeks!!! it sucks!!!



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

Some men gray earlier than others, I am early 20's and I am going gray on top and in nether regions. If you shave, when the hair grows back it will appear darker. Avoid naked suntanning, as those rays make hairs lighter. As a last note: if there is no hair there, no one is the wiser.



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

Grecian formula is supposed to turn hair back to its original color..



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

OHHH dont do anything! Grey hair on men is sexxy and really distinguished looking!



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

Nope, been there done tht, its gonna be grey no matter what



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

i am 64.,so obviously lots of grey.i use olive oil spairingly and find it gives my hair a darker sheen.good for the scalp to.grey hair well groomed can look very distinguished.make the most of it.dont worry.



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

46 and you still have hair. You lucky SOB. I am 30 and ready to shave my head from balding.



I am 46 years old male. I realise that my hair is turning Grey. Help! Is there anything i can do.?

To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment