Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have grey hair, almost full head now,?

it started at the age of 13..but grew worse since last 2-3 years..cause i use hair dyes like Wella, and Clairol etc, they worked for a week and so, and then woosh....here pops up the white again...now my hair falls a lot, and i have half of the hair left as compared to last few years..its seriously thinning out...my life is miserable, i dont want to dye..bc of the after affects, but cant go out and meet people without it..I am a girl newly married, in a new country..so I HAVE to socialize..Please for god sake any one ..save me from this frustration, i have prayed a lot..please any permanent cure fr this one!!( alternative medicinie or any thing) (i ave been using Body shop shampoos also)



I have grey hair, almost full head now,?

Go to a good hairdresser, take their advice. Maybe your hair needs some good intensive conditioning? The grey won't go - why not try a few highlights and low lights to mix it in. This can look very young smart and pretty. Do have these done at the good hairdresser though.



I have grey hair, almost full head now,?

leave your hair alone for a while, there is nothing wrong with grey hair. wear scarfs or a hat.



I have grey hair, almost full head now,?

Sounds genetic. My maternal grandfather's hair started turning about the same time your's did; with the onset of puberty. By the time he was 15 his hair was totally white. He aquired the nickname 'Whitey' at that point. As I understand it, the white hair was what attracted my maternal grandmother, who was his faithful wife for nearly 80 years. So, my advice is to get used to it, and let it grow out natural. If people don't like you the way you are, what makes you think they will like a fake 'you' any better?



My hair started turning grey around age 23. I dyed it for a while, then it got too expensive, and I was beginning to react to the amonia. I cut it all off, and went bald for a while. When I let it grow again it came back in with patches of white along the front of the scalp, and along the sides over my ears. When a cute young lady practically threw herself into my lap and said, "Ooooh! You have moonbeams caught in your hair." I gave up all interest in dyeing it again. Don't worry about the people who don't like you the way you are; and the one's that do will become more noticable. These will make the best friends. LOL, being a girl, you can always tell folks that God changed his mind and is now turning you into a platinum blonde... and, continued use of dyes can turn you bald in time.



I have grey hair, almost full head now,?

The solution to your problem seems simple.



You are too nervous and self conscious. It is proven that stress causes hair loss. You said that you are newly married and in a new country, that could cause much stress. Stop putting all of those products on your hair at once. Buy a simple, healthy shampoo and conditioner, you can buy one that is for thin hair or that says to add volume or body, you can even buy them for hair that has gray in it, if you need help with it being too corse. Pantene has a good one for that.



But........You can't really solve the hair loss without calming your self. I promise you that if you can just let yourself relax, and settle into your new marriage and lifestyle you will enjoy it so much more!! You said that you "HAVE" to socialize and that proves that you are pushing yourself. You are never gonna be happy if you are not being yourself, so let the self consciousness go and be yourself.



All of us have a level of vanity, and I admit I push mine to the extreme, but i don't cross over into it that it consumes me. And I work with what I have and have to be patient for the rest.



Such as your thinning hair, I once put a dye on my hair that turned it a dark purple, I had a very public job and it was the worst, I thought. But as soon as I embraced it and realized that there wasn't anything I could do about it, I allowed my self to have fun and ignore it and the people around me followed suit. My point being, my hair grew out and things eventually went back to normal. But I had to be patient. Calm yourself down, then be patient, take good care of your hair and you will be it will begin to come back and be beautiful. As far as it being Salt and Pepper, it's great, it's you!! Take some time and learn what you can do to enhance it and bring it out. Enjoy it! It might even be fun. You can research what colors would work well as far as clothes and makeup, and which styles suit you. God make you this way, you said that you have been praying, pray for peace and strength and you will be rewarded.



You said you are newly married, so then you know of someone who thinks you are beautiful and worthy of love, so enjoy your new marriage and surroundings. This is a pretty important chapter in your life, your hair isn't/shouldn't be at the top of your list right now!!!



Congratulations on your new marriage and may the life you have ahead of you be blessed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment