Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

i have dirty blond hair and a few bleach blonde highlights in but i want my hair brown ....not dark like a chocolate brown



BUT will it go grey ?



my hair now



http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi...



i want it this colour



http://www.funkydo.com/images/Chocolate_...



but i dont want it to go



http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi...



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

if its done professionally you dont have anything to worry about



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

probably not if you do it properly



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

read the paper that comes with the packet....



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

NOT AS LONG AS YOU DONT USE AN ASH BLONDE COLOR



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

no...that can't happen unless you have an idiot do it. v.v''



I'm doing hairing coloring at the moment, it looks like your natural hair color is maybe a 6, 7ish. and your going to try to move up about 3 hair color and your don't need to bleach it at all. BUT! If you have highlights I suggest that you foil them, or fill. Because you will get an ashy tint to your hair if you don't and ash usual shows up in the color of green. Make sure you get it don't by someone good. and also if your hair is damanaged get some CAT ( which is alll protein) and treated it first, if you go to a hair dresser let them know you want a CAT treatment first. Because it helps you to maintain your hair keep it good, and also shine.



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

You CANNOT put brown directly over blonde hair it will turn out grey/green. If you want to do it yourself then you need to put red over the blonde first then you can put the brown in.



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

It wont look grey. Your hairdresser will pick a good dye for your hair tone. I think it will look good. I dyed my hair brown once but just temporary dye to look like cleopatra it turned a bit blacky but not grey.



I want to dye my hair brown .... i have blonde hair .... will it go grey ?

well, are you sure you'd look good w/ the color? Try the color u want w/ a wig. NEVER use a box UNLESS it is 2-3 shades lighter or darker then your natural. I know this cuz i was a brunette tried blonde box dye, you know the rest. So get it done in a salon or by a friend who has a degree in Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment