Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

i am thinking about coloring my hair, but i dont really want to fool with having to keep up with it



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

h*** yeah! salt and pepper exsp.! my cousin went s-n-p at 17 or 18. shows wisdom, strength,etc. look into a sexy haircut to complement your color instead! talk to salon about options!



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

Yes! It can be sexy.



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

I find some grey hair sexy. It shows wisdom.



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

Some grey hair is fine, but not a lot. Jon Stewart has gray hair, and he is sexy. Just comb it into your natural hair color and try to blend it in.



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

I think salt and pepper is extremely attractive and distinguishing on a guy. Don't color, it is really hot!



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

personally i LOVE a lil grey on a man



salt-n-pepper look! i love it!



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

My hair is gray--some pepper in it not alot. It is silvery and boyffriend and family says not color it--it's too pretty and sexy. Coloring it is fruitless--that's all you will do--especially when you see the roots all the time!! I used to color it--but I got tired of spending the money every 4 weeks. I don't fool with anymore--it is what it is.



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

SHAVE IT OFF



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

love the salt and pepper in my man, very distinguishing. and soooooo handsome.



Is grey hair sexy? not all grey but some?

I think it is !

No comments:

Post a Comment