Monday, July 27, 2009

Grey Hair...Help.?

Hi everyone, i'm a 23yr old female and this morning i found my first...well seven grey hairs. I did dye my hair on a regular basis but have stopped for the past 6 months and not experiencing any stress. i am currently a dark brown/black colour...can anyone recommend a suitable colour? and why am I going grey..it's not hereditary.



Grey Hair...Help.?

You may not think it's hereditary, but somewhere back in the past someone had greying hair young. All kinds of things can cause grey hair. Next time you are at your doctors, ask them. Hair color is hard on the hair, but I would have it professional colored for consistence.



Grey Hair...Help.?

better it go grey than fall out.



Grey Hair...Help.?

blonde or brown lol



Grey Hair...Help.?

ur going grey cause u worry too much get a life fgs lol am blonde and dont have grey hairs maybe its cause i dont worry about anything



Grey Hair...Help.?

Just stick with the dark-brown . Don't worry i was very grey at the age of 28 already, have dyed my hair all these years but am giving up now, just going to go grey now. I don't care, i love grey hair, i once saw a model [ about 35 years old ] with long absolutely grey hair and she was stunning, so don't worry about it.:)))



Grey Hair...Help.?

hey i am 45 yrs old got grey hairs but i am not to bothered.



Grey Hair...Help.?

grey hair is not hereditary, its the hair has lost its pigment.



no amount of dying or colouring will change that fact.



I have grey hair and i chose to have a full head of foils blonde and copper my hairdresser did a wonderful job, my grey hair blends in with the foils and my natural brown colour.



Grey Hair...Help.?

That is young to have grey hair. Although my friend was completely grey at 35 and dyes it. I would dye it if I were you unless it really suits you.



Grey Hair...Help.?

you are probably best sticking with a neutral brown haircolour, anything with ash in the title isn't good as they won't really cover the grey, you need something with a neutral base that will counteract the gray hair. i would suggest professional products as they do work best, here is a link to miss clairols line by clairol they do a range called "GRAY BUSTERS" choose one from this range to cover the gray: http://www.clairolprofessional.com/dispe...



Grey Hair...Help.?

Hello there. I am afraid to tell you that Grey hair is hereditary however, most people have a few grey hairs in their twenties, so not to worry. Pop along to your local Hairdressers and they will be able to give you professional advice on the colours that would suit you and your hair. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment