Monday, July 27, 2009

Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

I am not sure if this is normal, but I have a single grey hair on my head. I have very dark hair and as its right at the front it is very noticable. Both my parents had dark hair until thier 50s and as I'm only 32 I was hoping I'd be the same. I dont have a major problem with it but as there is only one I thought it may be stress related, etc. Its been there for maybe 4 months now, any ideas?



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

Even though your parents greyed when they did doesn,t mean you will when they did.It is just a barometer of possibility.I think the stress factor-in severe cases the shock to an individual has to be pretty horrifying to cause them to go grey.when this happens it usually shows (a up as a streak of grey hair at the temple areas or in the back of the head in streak form.I think it is just a sign of that particular hair follicle has stopped producing colour to your hair,or possibly your hair follicle is damaged due to aging which is natural.You have a ways to go yet before you turn completely grey. All hair on a person,s hair past a few inches of their scalp is actually dead hair anyways.



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

Hair color is not just one color. Many people have greens and greys naturally in their hair.



Why worry. Just pull out that one hair but be ready that eventually everyone gets more and more grey hairs.



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

Just one grey hair? Wow are you lucky! Most people have lots more than that at your age! You will be noticing more than one as you get a bit older, especially since your hair is so dark and it will really show up in contrast to your natural coloring! I wouldn't waste time or money on it right now... but in the future you can decide whether or not to try to color your hair and cover the grey!



For now, all I can tell you is to brace yourself a bit and pull that single grey hair out... it will only hurt for a minute... and don't let the old wives tales fool you either! There won't be two or three growing back in it's place... there can only be one hair shaft for one hair follicle... so that one is just ridiculous!!! :0) Good luck!



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

This is perfectly normal. It doesn't mean that you're going to wake up one day and all your hair is grey. I knew a kid who was bald by 19 believe it or not. I've had a grey hair here and there since I was 16 and I'm almost your age and I'm still blonde.



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

There is actually a study being conducted that has conclusive results saying that stress DOES affect the pigment of your hair color. Hence the "Wisdom Grey" by your temples.



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

Yes, something's wrong...you have a recessive gene. Somewhere in your parent's background someone started going grey a little early. Don't worry about it.



If it makes you feel any better I started going grey ar 23 my ex at 19 and we found one on my youngest daughter at the age of 12.



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

Pull it out like the rest of us did in our twenties.



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

hey you can try some home remedies for premature greying of hair. I hav compiled some very effective and simple home remedies for premature greying of hair.



* Massage of the scalp with almond oil



* Avoid devitalising foods such as white flour, refined sugar and all products made from them, soft drinks, pastries, jams and jellies



* Take a diet rich in all essential nutrients



Hope this will help you!!



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

.



Grey Hair!!!!! Help!!?

The age at which a person's hair becomes white depends on hereditary factors, but diet , lifestyle and stress can also cause premature graying . Some of the home remedies for preventing formation of gray or white hair are by massaging the scalp with black tea or almond oil .More cheap and natural remedies for grey or white hair at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment