Monday, July 27, 2009

GREY HAIR?? only 19?

hi um 19 yrs old and jus was lookin in the mirror when i niotice a grey hair ! does this mean all my hair is going to go grey when i reach 21 or is it 4 sum other reason lyk stress



plz let me know ! thank you



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

I knew a guy who was 19 when he started to go gray and it was oddly attractive. He was very hot.



It could be worse, you could be balding!!!



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

don't worry about it, i had gray hair in high school, just a few. i'm 52 and i still have just a few gray hairs.



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

if it runs in your family, i'm afraid yes but youre right, they say grey hair is caused by tooo much stress, and if you take one out 3 more appears. the 3 more appears i dont think is true. ahah



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

I started getting grey hair at 20 and I am now 24. I get odd ones and I am not completely Grey. I think its down to stress and the world we live in today unfortunately



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

Honestly, i think everyone gets them at 19. Everyone gets them period. Nothing to worry about.



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

it could run in your family like that



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

I had an occasional strand when I was in high school, but I'm 31 now and I PRAY for grey hair. None come. If it is not heriditary to have grey at such a young age, you should be fine. Otherwise, Clairol.. it's your style.



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

wow, ,



i am 60 and just beginning to see a couple and i was worried



thanks ,i feel a lot better now



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

could be any number of reasons. my son started going grey at 6 years old now at 27 he is salt and pepper. it was genetics in his case.



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

genetic



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

Don not worry ,I think that may be you have some trouble thing that interrupt you, making you very tired,I have the condition sometimes,so I suggest you eat more nuts



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

i think its partly genetic- i remember being told it comes from your mothers side. but having said that, im 32 with not one grey hair, and my sister is 25 and recently found about 3-4 greys hairs which totally freaked her out!



i have also been told that people can go grey from too much stress, so a good reason to try and relax more often- my sister HAS been very stressed out ove rthe past 2 yrs...so kinda makes sense.



when i met my fiancee he was 27 and had more grey hairs than my mum who was 48............



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

I have 4 greys that just popped up. (I am 35) to prevent them from standing out I just highlighted my hair, now they blend with the highlights.



GREY HAIR?? only 19?

To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Please check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment