Monday, July 27, 2009

My facial hair turned grey hair in 3 months how so fast????

MY QUESTION IS I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY GREY HAIR IN MY LIFE I AM 35 YEARS OLD. NOW WITHIN 3 MONTHS ABOUT HALF OF THE WHISKERS ON MY FACE HAVE TURNED GREY HOW COULD THIS HAPPIN IN SUCH A FAST PERIOD OF TIME FROM BLACK TO GREY IN 3 MONTHS NO WHERE ELSE JUST FACIAL HAIR IT NORMAL I GUESS WITH AGE BUT IN A FAST TIME LIKE THAT HOW HAS THIS HAPPIN TO ANYONE ELSE



My facial hair turned grey hair in 3 months how so fast????

Facial hair is usually the first hair to go gray, this is why men with beards often look older than they are. When it starts going it will go pretty fast. Look at your dad, did he gray early? I bet if you asked him he would say first his beard then his hair. You just have to be sure to shave every day or get some of that die just for men.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bro,
    Dont feel so bad. I'm 28 and a lot of my beard turned gray over the past two years. No where else, just my facial hair. Sometimes its cool, but most times i am not a fan. I still look in my 20's, so the grays are not a big deal to me. But I feel your pain. If it keeps up at this rate, will all my hair be gray before i'm 40? Sure as hell hope not. Considereing my dad is 62 and he still has a lot of his natural hair color.

    ReplyDelete