Wednesday, July 29, 2009

They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

hi well it all started yesterday as i waslked into the salon with golden blonde hair i asked the stylist to make it lighter and put a few brown streeks in so.....they decided to dye my hair bright WHITE and BLACK !!! peces so it looked grey with the colours together i was close to tears in the salon and i said that i wasent going to pay for it but as i was on my own they preasured me to pay up 鎷?5 !!!! for hair that i dident even want i liked it better before i steped inside the salon!!



so i baught somw blonde dye from the shop and tryed to get it blonde again but it went worse and now it look's a really dull grey ! GREY!!!AT 18!! i carnt belive it everytime i look in the mirror i burst out crying :( so i was wondering if you could help me (give me advice) i was thinkin of stripping my hair back to its natural colour what do you think ???? please please please let me no ASAP i would be so so greatful!!! thanks...sara x



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

The problem is that you have now altered the job that they had done. If you had left it as it was, you could have sued them for damages if they refused to rectify it. You could have also gone to Trading Standards, as it is classed as a Good or Service provided to the Public. As the consumer, if you are not completely satisfied with the service or product, you have a right to have it repaired at their cost or a full refund. Its not their option. Its the Law.



Now that you have altered the Job that they had done, it is going to be harder to prove that they caused you to go grey. However it maybe possible. As different makes of dye use different chemicals to create the effect, you have now opened yourself up to the possibility of variable results with any future dye application. I have heard of some types of peroxide reacting with others and turning light Green instead of blond!



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

grey is cool if u r having white skin



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

damn man u got screwed i would of not paid them at all and made them dye it back



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

Gawd no! You shouldn't have to pay for their mistake! Why don't you sue like the Americans always do here?



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

go back to the salon,demand your money back or you'll take it further and give them bad publicity,and demand they correct it free of charge.take someone with you if you're not confident enough



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

yeah someone made mine grey too!!



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

You have a very good law suit on them go for it



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

This may not help but my hair has been going grey over the years and I would love a full head of grey hair. Anyway stop panicking,go back to the shop ,ask to speak to the person in charge, be polite and explain that the colour you have is not what you asked for. If they have any sense they will rectify the problem, any problems and tell them that you will stay out side the shop and tell anyone going in that this is what they have done to you. Other than that try a darker shade as a temporary measure.



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

OK i am a hairdresser you have a two options you can go back to the salon take someone with you and demand them to fix your hair or you will take further action this shouldn't have happened or you can go to another salon and ask them to fix it but you will have to pay for it don't try to fix it yourself it will only get worse i hope this helps i can tell you that everyone has at least one major hair disaster in their lives but i hope this doesn't put you off the good hairdressers in this world



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

You should go back back to them and tell them that you are really upset. Then say that you have a right to go into another hairdresser's, get your hair fixed and charge it on the company that messed your hair up!



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

sue them



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

sue them



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

:( i know ur pain ... go back and get your $ back



or tell them to fix it.



They dyed my hair grey!!!!! help?????

You cant really sue a hairdressers unless they have damaged your scalp or burnt your hair off . go back and try and get the colour corrected with a differant stylist . if they have any respect they will do that . Amid blonde gold/ warm semi permanant should blend it through and take the edge off the grey . it will still have differant colours in but that will have it look better . if they wont help threaten to go to the local paper even a letter on the letters page could do the salon alot of damage so they should help you . Dont strip your hair !

No comments:

Post a Comment