Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ageism??? I just want grey hair for my avatar? How could there possibly be more demand for a purple

I feel like a sheep pretending to be a lamb. I am proud of my grey hair and



the wisdom that goes along with it. I keep checking to see the options for



my avatar but the only thing new is a stupid purple mohawk.!!!!!!! HELP.



Ageism??? I just want grey hair for my avatar? How could there possibly be more demand for a purple mohawk?

My Dad was just asking me that very question...also wants a grey beard.



Ageism??? I just want grey hair for my avatar? How could there possibly be more demand for a purple mohawk?

i'm sorry to hear they don't have grey hair. i cannot believe that!! and i give you props for being so proud, i wish more people could be prouder of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment