Sunday, July 26, 2009

GREY hair!!!!?

ahhh!!!! I need help, I'm only 14 and I just found my first grey hair, I'm freaked, I never knew this could happen, it is right in from of my right year, so it is visible, I do not know what to do, someone please help. Please recommend me some shampoos and conditioners.



Thanks



GREY hair!!!!?

You may not find another for a really long time, so relax.



If you do, Clairol Nice and Easy will cover it withough bleaching your hair (it has no peroxide).



GREY hair!!!!?

congratulations old grandpa , maybe you should die your hair purple and blue , that's what my teacher did



GREY hair!!!!?

forget about it if you worry you might get more and as it is you probably won't for 40 or so more years. just let it go. been there done that.



GREY hair!!!!?

hey its normal happens to every1

No comments:

Post a Comment