Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grey Hair?

I'm a 20 year old guy and I have a goatee. About 15-20% of my goatee is grey. Is that normal?



Grey Hair?

yes, its normal. mens facial hair usually turns grey faster than the hair on their head...not sure why, it just does. dont worry about it, and whatever you do, DON'T DYE IT! it will look rediculous. i'm 21, and i think some grey hair on a guy is sexy ;)



Grey Hair?

For your age, I'd say it's premature greying.



Grey Hair?

not sure go see a doctor



Grey Hair?

At your age, it should be the colour of the hair on your head.



Grey Hair?

People get gray hair at differnt ages. My mom got her firt grey hair at 17



Grey Hair?

I think it's HOT!



Grey Hair?

I think it's normal.



Grey Hair?

Don't worry....maybe is the genes....aim thing you looking good..

No comments:

Post a Comment