Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

There's a single hair on my head that every once in a while turns grey and then a few weeks later (sometimes months), returns back to dark brown. Anyone ever had this problem before and have any idea why it's happening?



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

I have the same problem and all i know is that some people turn grey younger than others. My moms friend was totally grey at 19 so be happy that it's only one.



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

Read some useful hair colouring tips and more on this site to help you



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

maybe its just genetic. i no a kid whos like 13 who has white hair



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

well maybe use consult a beautician they will help bunches!



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

ITS OK ITS PROBALY STRESS OR GENETICS%26gt;I GOT A GRAY HAIR BEFORE(i dunno where it is now lol) but I KNOW A GIRL THAT HAD ABOUT 5-6 PIECES OF GRAY HAIR IN HER HAIR AND SHE WAS ONLY 12yrs



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

omg tell me about it i am 12 and i have alredy got like 5 peices



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

that is weird dude!



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

Also,Ive noticed people of certain ethnicitys have strands of grey/silver hair.



Im 27 and Im starting to look like Morticia Adams.And it doesant seem that grey hair takes to hair coloring.



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

Oh, it's probably just genetic... My friend's sister is 14 and she has a gray hair. Also, Asians tend to get gray hairs young... not GO gray young, but get just gray hairs.



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

i have the same problem. everytime i grow out my hair, there is always this one strand that turns white/grey, and its always in the same spot. my friends think it kinda cool though.



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

THAT'S NO PROBLEM. LEAVE IT ALONE. I HAVE ONLY ONE STRING IN MY HEAD AND AND MY GRANDMOTHER(94) SAY IT'S GOOD LUCK. B/CAUSE IF YOU MESS WITH IT MORE WILL COME BACK.



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

When I was 12 the ends and the area at the top by the part turned frost white, and stayed that way for about 6 months. After that, it became mostly the normal dark red, but had white in it forever after. Maman took me to the doctor and he had no idea what would cause it!



I am 23 and keep getting a grey hair!?

You use henna on hair- for details click the link below---



Beauty Care - ingrediants from your kitchen cabin.



------------------------------------



check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Henna on hair



/Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:



Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/



Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin



Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages



Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair



Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure



Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment