Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

I am a 24 year old...normal and healthy. I do have some stress in my life but nothing major. Is grey hair a sign of premature aging? I have a few near my temples... is this odd or more common then I realize?



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

Grey hair is actually hereditary. Look at other members of your family and ask them when they started to go grey.



Unfortunately grey hair also usually starts in the front around the hairline.



I have clients that I have been coloring for years because they started going grey in their early twenties.



Don't stress about it, if you don't like it we hairstylists can always color it for you.



I personally don't think guys should color their hair because of grey, grey looks good on guys.



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

I've heard of kids having gray hair. A lot of time's it's just gentics, not something you did.



My friend is 18 and has a ton of gray hairs.



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

I'm also 24 and some grey ones sprout up as well. Nothing to worry about. I've got grey ones in my beard as well.



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

look at taylor hicks



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

alot of its probabily genes. if your parents got gray hair early so will u



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

it is okay i know a guy who is 24 and has a full head of gray so don't worry



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

Welcome to the Taylor Hicks club. I had blond hair as a child. It turned brown in my teens and twenties. It began turning gray in my thirties. You may be a little early.



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

my boyfriend had greys at 9 years old so its just ur jeans i think just buy just for men and that will take care yhe problom good luck!!!!!!!



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

My brother-in-law started turning grey at 24 or 25 also. It is not abnormal. Find out if your dad or mom or any relatives turned grey early. Someone probably did.



Look at it this way -- you can color it to hide the grey -- would you rather be losing your hair???



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

its common. some people start getting grey hair when they are 18! its genetics.



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

I'm not sure, but I'm 18, and I've had a few grey hairs here and there since I entered my teenage years (mind you it's not noticeable, unless someone actually tries picking through my head lol :P But yes, I think it's common, depending on if we've experienced high levels of stress or troubles at some point in our life, which can result in early aging, but considering that this is as bad as its ever been for me (never gotten worse) I think it's not a big deal. :) I don't think you need to really worry about it, just try to find appropriate ways to destress. :)



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

lots of ppl have that especially on their sideburns. I wouldn't worry about it too much. if u wan't u could always dye it but if its only a few hairs i woldn't. Besides on sum ppl a few white hairs actuallly look good



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

omg,you're getting old.



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

Maybe its just stress and if its not just stress go to a doctor and just see whats making your hair turn grey. Or jsut die your hair



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

nothing to worry



its common



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

well it is because of stress u have these gray hair if u are having a stressful day just go some place were you don't feel all stressed out



I'm only 24, and Ive noticed grey hair?

I think it's pretty common to start getting a few in your twenties. I noticed my first when I was 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment