Sunday, July 26, 2009

My hair is going grey. Why isn't my skin fading too?

I guess my grey hairs no longer have any melanin. If that's the case, why doesn't the melanin reduction affect my skin too?



My hair is going grey. Why isn't my skin fading too?

It does, it's just more subtle. Also, skin has more melanin to start with and uses it differently. Think about it. Skin tans in the sun, hair bleaches or fades. Just another of nature's idiosyncrasies.



My hair is going grey. Why isn't my skin fading too?

No its natural be proud don't put harmful chemicals in your hair and make it fall out.......... work with what you got.



My hair is going grey. Why isn't my skin fading too?

Your hair can start to grey well before the sighs on the skin start, it could take as long as 10 years on the skin to show signs, But if you take good care of your skin you might not show drastic signs at all.



My hair is going grey. Why isn't my skin fading too?

it's also genetics some peoples hair starts going gray very early on because it runs in the family

No comments:

Post a Comment