Thursday, July 23, 2009

What does this dream mean: saw a young man of about 24 years old with full grey hair like that of a

I needed a house keeper to help me with my house and little baby boy of about 10 months, I searched for a female nanny but couldnt find one. So finally what I got was a 22 years old young man. I and my husband prayed about him and we both had the same dream of seeing a young man with grey hair like an old man. You know like young face, young body but grey hair.



What does this dream mean: saw a young man of about 24 years old with full grey hair like that of a man of 70.

Your dream means: that you will find another boy that you both dont like it, in this case if your husbund is correct. Another case your husbund find a daughter with another woman,but he cant tell you about him.



What does this dream mean: saw a young man of about 24 years old with full grey hair like that of a man of 70.

A wizesend man who would take care of all your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment