Thursday, July 23, 2009

How come only a handful of the Yahoo? avatars have the option for grey hair?

I was creating my avatar and I like my grey hair (especially since I'm allergic to dye products...) but only a handful of the many hairstyles had the grey option. Why not have this option on all the hairstyles?



I do not want people to think I'm 20 when I'm 50 and proud of it.



How come only a handful of the Yahoo? avatars have the option for grey hair?

You could consider replacing your avatar with a picture to make the real you stand out even more. If you consider doing this, just follow the steps below.



Put the picture you want to use as your primary profile picture in Yahoo! 360:



1. My Page %26gt; Edit Personal Photos



2. upload your picture (click on "Browse" and select the picture you want to use)



3. check "Set as primary" next to your picture



4. click "Save" to finish



Next adjust your profile in Yahoo! Answers to use your 360 picture. In Yahoo! Answers:



1. click on "My Profile"



2. click on "Edit My Profile"



3. in the picture setting, select "Use my Yahoo! 360 Picture"



4. click "Preview"



5. click "OK"



That's it, really!



If at first your picture doesn't show up, don't panic. A slight delay is one of the known issues with updating the pictures.



How come only a handful of the Yahoo? avatars have the option for grey hair?

Thank you everybody for your answers. Report It



How come only a handful of the Yahoo? avatars have the option for grey hair?

yeah you are very right and honest



most importantly you look great the way you are



maybe yahoo should give more options



God bless and take care



How come only a handful of the Yahoo? avatars have the option for grey hair?

I guess they think we are to old for some of those hair styles, lol.



I personally am just starting to show a little grey, so not yet ready for the full grey!



Yahoo avatars do add every week something new, and the added grey hair has only been in the last couple of months, I am sure they will get around to all the styles.



Your LQQK'N GOOD @ 50!



steadfast 1 %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;



How come only a handful of the Yahoo? avatars have the option for grey hair?

I guess the Y assumes there are only so many older people on here. The blanks are all male too. Somewhat inconsiderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment