Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

im 18 and i have grey hair. i found my first grey hair when i was only 12 years old. and from there i jus saw more and more growing. i dont why this is happening and i showed my doctor and she wasnt much help. she just told me to use a mild conditioner and eat less salt. and i did, but hasnt worked. iv also tried colouring my hair at home, but once the product grows out, the grey comes back. now i have a lot of grey hair, and im scared that by the age of 25 im gona become completely grey... what should i do??



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Some people are simply genetically predisposed to premature grey. I was COMPLETELY grey by the time I was 17, and had been dying my hair years prior.



And dying is pretty much the only answer. Yes, you will get roots...that's just a fact of life because your hair grows out from the scalp, so the roots WILL show. Sorry, but there really is no help for this other than letting it go or continuing to dye.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

It's actually very handsome, for someone with a young face to have grey hair. It makes you look wise beyond your years.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

well if it were white then it'd be the coolest thing ever, but enjoy it not everyone has grey hair :)



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

this a fact of life for some people. I myself find gray hair to be beautiful. I think it is amazing and a great look for many people. However you are very young and I can understand not wanting it. I would keep on dying it. Every so often you will have to touch up.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Look at it this way . Better gray than bald. Some gray early some bald early. It's genetic.coloring the hair will make it gray more because of the chemicals. But you can always buy more color.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. It must be very distressing for you. Unfortunately it is not uncommon. The only thing you can do is colour it if you wish, this will need to be retouched as and when the roots grow out. Sorry and good luck x



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

mostly this kind of thing is inherited or maybe cuz of some some kinda deficiency in your body...



if yu pull out the grey hair they to increase.. all yu can do for this is color yr hiar...but not to regularly cuz it mite damage yr hair...oil yr hair regularly!



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Get your hair highlighted. It makes the gray hair blend in. I did and it worked great for me.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

If you don't want grey hair, unfortunatley you need to colour your hair from now on, makes you special. my gran was white at 25. Just one of those things (hair dye wasnt as good then) use it as a chance to experiment with different colours



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

This isn't that unusual. My sister-in-law was totally white headed by the time she was 25. I think you're best bet is to go to a really good colorist at a salon. Grey hair is very hard to cover. And she can make the coloring look natural. A lot of the boxed ones don't. It'll cost, and you'll have to book regular appointments for root touch ups. But I think you'll find it's worth it.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Honestly, the only thing you can do is embrace it. If you are going to gray early there isn't anything you ca do to reverse it.



What you can do, is accent it! Color your hair with some drastic colors. Do maybe some brown, blond, red and platinum chunks. The gray kind of gets lost in the mix. It will require you seeing a professional hair stylist on a regular basis, but it is a good option to help it blend in.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

The age that your hair turns grey is biologically determined by the genes that you inherit from your parents. There is really nothing that can be done to stop this. There are a lot of very stunning women that leave their hair au natural and you could try that out. It could become your signature. Otherwise the only alternative is to colour it. My hair started to turn when I was 18 so I understand how you feel but I just ended up highlighting my hair and although it doesn't cover the grey it camouflages it enough that it looks very pretty. My hairdresser calls this my natural highlights and has told me a million times that women pay hundreds of dollars for that look. Good luck to you.l



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Some people grey prematurely. If it really bothers you, you can continue to color it. Try to have it professionally done. If you can live with it just enjoy the uniqueness of it.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

First don't worry as that will not be good for you, I was 15 and started to go grey and I dye it now have done for years only mine was so bad I started with streaks and then had to go lighter, even though I have blond hair now it used to be jet black, my auntie was the same so sometimes it can run in families.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

you should go bald like Britney Spears =) that way you wont have grey hairs, and lots of people will talk about you =) only problem is, your ears will be really red as they burn when people talk about you lol.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Hi, This is just one of those things out of our control, but need not be a negative thing, as you can see by some of the answers you have allready got. some people find it very attractive. dont stress over it, enjoy it and make the best of it.



good luck, though i have a feeling you wont need it.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Sorry Honey, but that is just genetics.



Some people keep their hair all their life, some people go bald.



some people get grey at 60, some at 18



My mother was grey from late teens, she may not have been happy about it, but she got married, had 3 kids, led a good life and still has grey hair at 86.



You have grey hair, get over it, if you don't like it, make it whatever color you want.



My wife has used color for her hair for 30 years, not because she is grey, just cause she likes change.



So go out, have fun, try different shades...Thank god you are young and healthy, and have choice of hair color.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

its in your genes chances are your parents or your grandparents went prematurely grey there are a lot of people out there that dont think it matters what colour your hair is you could say that you are ash blond .......



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Not much you can do about the gray hair thing other than hair color. Your hair pigmentation can be a genetic thing. Here is a hint from one who has some gray, get some high lights by a salon stylist. Your grays will blend into the high lights. Hang in there and find a good stylist. There are worse things that gray hair at an early age.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

There is nothing you can do!! just keep up the coloring process I have had to! GOOD LUCK



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

it's all genetics. so i've been told by every biology major and doctor i've talked to. you can't do much, except to continue coloring it. also you may want to invest in a good conditioner.



i'm sorry you have deal with it so early, i have the same problem (perhaps not to the same extent). but i'm 25 and i have white hairs sprinkled throughout my head. it wasn't until recently that i discovered how many i had, when i made my boyfriend go through my hair and pull them out. He stopped around 20 or so and said i had too many in there, so I started coloring my hair again. Now I really don't even bother with it, because I don't want to mess with my natural hair color.



Just continue to moisturize it and don't over do it with the dye. Plenty of people struggle with the same issue, you'll be fine.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Well, when I was four years I had a patch of Grey hair. Then as I got older it went away. But I still have a handful of them throughout my hair. Having premature Grey hair is usually genetic. I got it from my grandma. So, most likely my grand daughter will have the same thing. It's no big deal. I've met this woman who was completely Grey by 25! But she doesn't look like an old lady or nothin'. It's actually kinda pretty(purplish color).



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

at this age it is much easier to stop it now.eat lot of natural food and no take away .every day have big hand full of salads at least five different ones,two carrots,one tomatoe,lettece,cucumber.beetroots and any thingh as long you have at least 5 items.eat these 30 minutes before meals



chew your food well and drink plenty water 30 minutes before meals or 1 hour after meals. .Do not use hot water but just warm.you herbal shampoo.and conditioner and use coconut oil with few drops of lemon juice.rub in the scalp 5 minuted with finger tips.take hair,nail and skin vitamins and



you will find in six months or less your hair are thicker and will be less greyto come.grey ones will take time before changing some colour.try vitamins,herbs,hair oil.tell us in six months .stress or any thingh you are not happy with is the main cause.is your digestive system ok.tell more on your health.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Well, usally if you are stresed or think to much about things and dont give your brain a rest, some gray hairs are going to grow.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

I was also about 12 or so when I noticed I had some grey hair. I am now 25 and I have certain areas of my head where the grey is predominant.....I personally don't have a problem with it. I just let it be, its a part of life. My mother and her two brothers also started getting grey hair at a very young age, in the same area...I'm guessing it could be hereditary.



There is not much you can do about grey hair, except color it. Once you start coloring it y ou have to keep doing it every few weeks or so to make sure the grey is covered up. Grey hair will show quicker than colored hair when you dye it. If you can be dedicated to dying it then you shouldn't have much of a problem with your grey hair showing.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

It's not that uncommon. A guy I know was mostly grey before 20 and totally grey now he is in his 30s. It suits him.



If I were you I would either accept it and make a feature of your grey hair or dye it another colour. Grey hair is easy to colour and you can get lots of very good colourants. If you dye the hair you need to keep doing it every week or the roots will show. You can get special conditioners that help keep dye in your hair longer.



I bet that, if you go to a really good stylist, you can make your grey hair look really good and modern instead of granny-like. A lot of women with grey hair look really young and sexy.



One thing to bear in mind - if you dye your hair and bring a guy home (assuming you are not married) make sure that your lady parts are not grey or he will be pretty worried. Either dye that hair too (you can get dye for this) or shave it off because collar and cuffs should match if you get my drift.



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Grey hair is more or less hereditary.Not much can be done.But greaying of hair can also be due to lack of vitamins,use of harmful shampoo ,over chlorination of water and hormone imbalance.You have to see a doctor and check whether any hormone imbalance and vitamin deficiency is there and if so correct.Avoid all types of tensions.If you use shampoo use only herbal one.Zevit vitamin tablets may help.Have good sleep.Keep scalp and hair always clean.Castor seed oil masage on scalp will slow greying.



But donot worry good colouring stuff is available use them



I have grey hair....???..:S:S:S:S:S?

Unfortunately there is not much you can do. My hair started going grey at 15 and I have coloured it since. Obviously because hair grows you will have to re-do the roots regularly. Only alternative is to go grey - you will just look like a young person with prematurely grey hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment