Thursday, July 23, 2009

Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

I'm noticing that I've got grey hair coming in where my part is. Isn't it a little early for that?



Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

Unfortunately not. I have friends that started getting them in high school. It's all in your genetics. How early did your parents go grey?



Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

you're actually very lucky that you haven't had grey hair for so long.



a lot of people get grey hair in their teens, either from stress or from genes. lots of my friends (who are teenagers) have grey strands everywhere.



a bit of grey hair can look very sexy you know. it shows maturity and can compliment your face very well. :)



Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

thats quite late your lucky my friend has some and hez 14, my mum got it at 18



Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

No, it just depends on your family history. I know a guy who started getting gray hair when he was in junior high. It just depends. Some men never get gray hair. If you don't like it, dye it.



Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

I don't think so ...my mom said she started seeing grey strands here and there when she was 28 ... I'm dreading it ... but that is what hair color is for. :)



Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

Not really. I have grey hair since I was in my 20s and I have to color my roots every month.



As long as you have hair doesn't matter what color it is, remember theres always a solution = haircolor .



Isn't 35 a little young for grey hair?

No, I've known lots of people - men and women both - who have started getting greys before 35. As a matter of fact, my hubby, who is 28 has been getting grey around the temples for several years now. It's not all throughout his hair yet and he keeps a military cut so it's not so obvious until he's due for a trim, but it's definitely there. I've always heard grey adds character. He jokes that it builds confidence! Just use some color if it makes you self conscious. Use the non permanent kind if you don't want to permanently color your hair, but don't feel bad about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment