Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've been dyeing my hair black but I'm trying to grow it out only my roots look grey again

my hair is a sort of medium brown colour and i've been dyeing it black for about a year which has caused my hair to be dry and in pretty bad condition so i stopped dyeing my hair a few months ago. my roots are about 2 1/2 inches long now and look awful; they look grey, im only 13 so that's pretty bad for me as it is but im moving schools soon so i don't want to turn up with "grey" hair but i don't want to dye it again, what do i do?



ps. i don't really want to cut it above my shoulders



I've been dyeing my hair black but I'm trying to grow it out only my roots look grey against the black......

don't ever us a perm color ever! you don't know what u are getting...try getting a color gloss from John Friedman for dark hair and use that until you notice somewhat of an even tone at ur roots and just stop dying ur hair altogether....the blackest part of ur hair will fade anyway and the roots won't be so noticeable..but the color gloss works great!



I've been dyeing my hair black but I'm trying to grow it out only my roots look grey against the black......

I would suggest asking a hair stylist for help with this. As far as I know there is not much you can do except cut it off.



I've been dyeing my hair black but I'm trying to grow it out only my roots look grey against the black......

use a demi permanent color on your roots. It will only last a month or so depending on your shampoo and how often you wash it that way your hair wont look so bad while your growing it out, and demi dye wont hurt your hair at all and will also make the rest of your hair feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment