Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

I am 45 years old and In the past 12 month i have seen more grey hair than the previous five yeras



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

nope its a part of life but if you realy care then die your hair



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

Uhh...to stop its growth? Only if you shave it to my knowledge. You could just dye it and be fine though. Grey hair is natural...embrace it.



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

maybe its on the HEREDITARY TRAIT... consult a physician for more information regarding this matters...



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

i have the same problem so i just dye my hair once a month and feel better



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

Just roll with the punches and be glad your hair is turning grey and not falling out. But now adays being bald is a good thing too, so just be grateful to be alive ! !



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

I read many years ago taking Tyrosine may revitalize hair color in some cases so I've routinely been taking it %26amp; although I'm still young %26amp; my family hair genes are colored ones taking this amino acid is still quite beneficial. I do know some who's hair genes are genetically mature which this did not prove effective but It may be worth the try. If I go gray I will gracefully accept it especially after taking such precautions.



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

dye your hair or shave your head bald or wear a wig.



Is there a way to stop grey hair growth?

GREY HAIR IS SEXY



AB

No comments:

Post a Comment