Sunday, July 26, 2009

Colouring grey hair ?

I have quite a bit of grey hair jus along the partings of my hair, they are really noticeable and really get me down ! every time i get my hair dyed in hair dressers they completely feck it up it either comes out too dark or they've dyed half my face (and i have tried a couple of hairdressers!) so i decided to buy a home kit, iv tried it a few times and it jus isnt covering the grey at all, its comin out a lighter shade than the rest of my hair and is really noticeable. i dont wanna kep dying my hair so frequently as i dont wanna ruin my hair completely and i dont want to use a dark shade in case the roots go black on me? any tips or advice to cover the greys?



Colouring grey hair ?

Women with grey hair should not dye them, my mom's hair has gone grey, because she never dyed it she looks fantastic now that most of it is grey. My aunt on the other hand is a different story.



Colouring grey hair ?

get hilits to cover them



Colouring grey hair ?

Maybe you should use one of the root touchups or check out this website it has lots of products and real people that have tried it and has pros cons and lots of advice on products to buy.



Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment