Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

I just turned 46 the other day and now I have some grey hair! :(



My friends just tell me the litle bit of silver in the sideburns looks "distinguished" .. you know.. they know me well so they are just trying to make me feel better... but wtf wants to look distinguished!



So do you dye your hair?



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

Hello



Where have you been all this time. I thought when you reach the big 40 you dye your hair the very next day. (*-*)



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

Psh! 46 Isnt old! What are ya talking about! If you really want to dye it i would! Plus you have plenty of time when you OLDER to have grey hair, just dye it!



Have a great day!



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

I've heard men do dye their hair to cover up the grey hairs amongst other reasons I'm sure.



http://australia.justformen.com/products...



Yes I do dye my hair but not for grey hair...at least not yet but give me a few years and I'll be including that to the list of reasons for dying my hair



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

there is no use of dying it sooner or later your hair will probably turn completely gray and u cant always die it but if u want to you can



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

You can if it makes you feel better, grey hairs arent a big deal but if u dont like it change it! It doesnt matter what others think of ur look, it matters what you do!



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

first of all, not old



second, grey isn't bad, as a girl, i prefer men with grey than men that dye their hair.



if you think grey is bad, you are 46, not old but many people have grey hair early in their twenties, you fared out pretty good



and coming from a 21 year old female, grey is sexy. men that dye their hair, 9 times out of 10....it looks bad AND its shows a last of self-esteem, also unattrative.



love yourself!



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

I started going grey at 21



37 now sheesh



Go with the dye, but no cheap stuff or you'll look like Dame Edna



Edit: Sideburns !!!! What this a Charles Dickens novel, lol.



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

Hey I'm 24 a chick and I've got greys as well, my dad was completely grey by 45. count your lucky starts its only a few, and dye away Gazzy.



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

Hello



Yes i dye my hairs darkbrown, because they started to begin grey at my age of 22 years.



Now I'm 34 years old and I dye them because I'm not already prepareted to let them all grey. My girlfriend wants that I let them grey and not dye them.



It's my choice and I feel better with it for the moment, but I'm thinking about to let them grey in the next time.



You're 46 years old and it's not to be ashemed to have some grey hairs at that age.



My grandfather and my father were already grey by their age of 25 years.



Everybody must make his choice if he wants to dye them or not, what people say or if they see it it's not important.



The important thing is that your happy with your hairs and not doing it for other's.



A lot of actors and singers dye their hairs, why should we not do it?



It's better to have hairs than not have them!!!!!



Oh Gawdon Bennett! I've got some grey Hair! Do men dye it?

Gaz, do whatever makes you feel good. It will fade and grow back out quickly. If that is you in the picture, your handsome self can can pull it off either way. I do not dye my hair. It turned a platinum looking color over the years, and many people think it is dye. I use the same product as I use on my horses mane and tail, and my hair is thick and shiny. I have sold many people on the product. It is called "Tail and Mane," and has diections for use on humans. I can't say enough good about it, but nobody believes it until they try it on their own hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment